- 100% of the graduates from 2019 were accepted at the high school of their choice
- 80% of the graduates from 2019 received the President’s Award
- The Class of 2019 scored in the 94th percentile nationally in Reading on the Stanford 10
- During the 2018-2019 school year, 100% of the class of 2019 and 85% of the Class of 2020 received the Taylor Award for maintaining a 3.0 GPA or higher for both Language Arts and Math.
- 74% of the SAES Class of 2017 were recognized through the Duke University Talent Identification Program State Recognition
- The Class of 2016, taking the CTP4 standardized test (published by ERB) for the very first time, outperformed 92% of their national peers in reading comprehension and 89% of their national peers in mathematics.
- 100% of the students in the Class of 2016 who applied to Benjamin Franklin High School were accepted through a very competitive academic vetting process.
- 73% of the SAES Class of 2015 were recognized through the Duke University Talent Identification Program State Recognition
- 25% of the Class of 2012 were named National Merit Semifinalists