7 buildings and 2 playgrounds in the University/Carrollton area of New Orleans
- Kimball Hall houses 1st and 2nd Grade classrooms, a conference room, and 2 early childhood classrooms for 2-year-olds.
- De la Vega Hall contains two PK3 and PK4 classrooms, and Kindergarten.
- Rueff Hall features the Rosenberg Library with 7,500 volumes and an online database of periodicals and encyclopedias, media center, 7th grade advisory classroom, the Middle School English classroom, 2 early childhood classrooms for 1-year-olds, and the Office for the Lower School Dean of Students; Teacher Support Coordinator, and Director of Technology.
- Grace Hall houses 5th, 6th, and 8th grade advisory classrooms, the Middle School History classroom, a STEM Center (Middle School Math and Science Labs), a music room, 2 early childhood classrooms for 3-year-olds, and the Office for the Student Support Coordinator.
- Parish Hall includes a lunch and auditorium facility; 3rd and 4th Grade classrooms, Spanish classroom, and an Art Center for Grades 1-8.
- 1116 Short Street is home to the School Office, Head of School’s Office, Business Office, Counselor’s Office and the Faculty Room.
- Chalstrom Parish House is home to the Advancement, Chaplain, Enrollment Management, and Financial Aid Offices.
- St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church is the site of Morning Assembly, weekly Eucharist, Chapel, and special events.