What is the PC and who can be a Member?
Our Parents’ Club exists to enhance our children’s educational experiences, by encouraging active participation, mutual friendship, and a spirit of cooperation among our parents, teachers and the community. All parents with children enrolled in St. Andrew’s Episcopal School are automatically members.
PC Programs & Fundraising
A primary objective of our PC is to provide our school with funds, programs, and resources that will enrich and maximize the education of every child. To meet this important objective, and afford services that are not covered by our school budget, we offer several fundraisers throughout the school year.
Programs Supported by the Parents’ Club
- Headmaster’s Wish List
- Newcomer’s Party
- Class Pizza Parties
- Class End-of-the-Year Parties
- Parent’s Night Reception
- Welcome Coffee
- Spring Crawfish Boil
- Episcopal School Sunday
- Graduation Reception
- Pumpkin Show
- Faculty and Staff Appreciation
- Sports Banquet
Meetings & Events
The Parents’ Club conducts several official meetings each year. Please mark your calendars with the following dates:
- Friday, October 1st, Parents’ Club Meeting at 8:15 AM – via Zoom
- Friday, January 21st, Parents’ Club Meeting at 8:15 AM – Location TBD
- Friday, April 29th, Parents’ Club Meeting at 8:15 AM – Location TBD (Elect officers for the 2022-23 school year)
Major Fundraisers Planned for 2021-2022
- Pizza Day Fundraisers – Delicious pizza can be purchased by the slice or pre-order a whole pizza to take home for dinner. Be on the lookout for a Pizza Day in the fall and one in the spring!
- Bingo Night – Join us for a night of family fun! Bingo cards, dinner and drinks will be available for purchase – Date TBA
The Officers of St. Andrew’s Parents’ Club
Mary Garton, President
Amanda Fennell, President-elect
Mel Buchanan, Vice President
KJ Carstarphen, Treasurer
Celena Siprajim, Secretary
Check DirectorySpot under Parents’ Club for names and contact numbers to ask questions, purchase spirit items, or volunteer.