Planned giving can be a gift of stock, real estate, life insurance, cash or a bequest in a will. While there are many types of planned giving, wills and bequests are generally the most common. While outright gifts of cash are critical to St. Andrew’s success in reaching current school objectives, we are also committed to securing our future through these mechanisms.
Include a bequest to St. Andrew’s Episcopal School in your will
(see simple instructions below)*
- Give Appreciated Securities
- Establish a Charitable Lead Trust
- Gift your Retirement Assets
- Establish a Charitable Remainder Trust
- Gift of Real Estate or Partial Interest in Real Estate
- Charitable Gift Annuities
Click here to download the bequest instructions.
To learn more about making a Planned Gift, please contact Chantelle Pierre, Development Director at (504) 866-6552 or email@example.com.