7 buildings and 2 playgrounds in the University/Carrollton area of New Orleans
- Kimball Hall houses 1st and 2nd Grade classrooms, a conference room, 2 early childhood classrooms for 2-year-olds, and Student Support Coordinator Office.
- De la Vega Hall contains two PK3 classrooms, PK4, Kindergarten, and the Art Center for Grades PK3, PK4, K, and 1.
- Rueff Hall features the Rosenberg Library with 7,500 volumes and an online database of periodicals and encyclopedias, state-of-the art computer center, and 2 early childhood classrooms for 1-year-olds.
- Grace Hall houses 5th-8th grade advisory classrooms, the Middle School English and History classrooms, a STEM Center (Middle School Math and Science Labs), a music room, and a multipurpose room.
- Parish Hall includes a lunch and auditorium facility; 3rd and 4th Grade classrooms, an Art Center for Grades 2-8, and a Common Area.
- 1116 Short Street is home to the School Office, Head of School’s Office, Business Office, Counselor’s Office and the Faculty Room.
- Chalstrom Parish House is home to the Advancement, Enrollment, Financial Aid and Development Offices.
- Andrew’s Episcopal Church is the site of Morning Assembly, weekly Eucharist, Chapel, and special events.